Substance Use and Mental Health

Utah Crisis Line

Utah Crisis Hotline Logo and Number: 1-800-273-8255

In crisis?
Call the Utah Crisis Line for immediate, free, confidential support.

Call 988

24 hours, 7 days a week

Healthy Minds Utah

Are you concerned for your well-being or someone you care about?

Father and Daughter
Click the picture to take a free, confidential, anonymous screening, with access to resources

Behavioral Health Overview

Deaf, Hard of Hearing and

Click the Video Above to View

County Treatment Authorities

Mental health and substance use disorder treatment services are available in every Utah county. Click to find your county provider.

Get Help Now!

Find Other Local Behavioral Health Treatment Providers

Click to find other behavioral health providers around Utah.

Search For Other Providers

"Live On" is a statewide effort to prevent suicide by promoting education, providing resources, and changing our culture around suicide and mental health.

Together we can get through, reach out, lift up, look ahead, and Live On.

Live On Utah
Live on Logo

Mental Health for Child Care Providers

The Office of Substance Use and Mental Health (SUMH) and the Office of Child Care (OCC) are partnering together to offer mental health services to qualified child care providers throughout Utah.

Learn More
  • Department of Health and Human Services Integrated Healthcare logo
  • Department of Workforce Services logo

This draft is posted for public review and comment. Public comments regarding this application should be submitted to:

Utah - FY 2024-2025 Combined MHBG/SUPTRS BG Application/Behavioral Health Assessment and Plan
Revised Plan - August 3, 2023

Commitment to Civil Rights

The Utah Department of Human Services (DHS) prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, gender or religion. The Department is committed to making programs, services, benefits and facilities accessible in accordance with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973. If you believe you have been discriminated against by a Utah human services employee, division or office for any of these protected categories, please visit the Commitment to Civil Rights page to send a written, oral (TTY) or electronic complaint.